2024 California and Federal Employment Poster
You must post a compliant Employment Poster in a conspicuous place in the workplace where all employees and applicants can see it. The poster also must include information about your workers’ compensation benefits, payday schedule and emergency contacts. You may need to order several to ensure that your business, branches and satellite offices are displaying the poster according to the law. Failure to comply can result in severe penalties and fines by the state of California. If any of your company’s workers are Spanish-speaking, you will need to order the Spanish version.
Compliance Alert: CalChamber's 2024 California and Federal Labor Law poster reflects mandatory updates to these notices:
- California Minimum Wage notice (January 2024)
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families - Paid Sick Leave notice (January 2024)
- Federal Minimum Wage notice (since April 2023)
- EEOC Know Your Rights notice (since June 2023)
California employers are required to post these updated notices to ensure your California employees are aware of their rights in the workplace. The California minimum wage increases to $16 per hour for all employers on January 1, 2024.
Note: Although California law allows electronic distribution of required California required notices via email, it doesn’t change an employer’s obligation to physically display posters in the workplace, including where employees work remotely 100% of the time.
CalChamber's convenient 28" x 46" all-in-one poster combines the 18 separate state and federal employment notices that California employers must post.
Be sure to display a poster in each business location and jobsite where employees can easily see it and read it. In addition to the English poster, you’ll need Spanish and/or Chinese poster versions if you have Spanish and/or Chinese-speaking employees.
Choose from a paper or laminated all-in-one poster in English or Spanish, or a laminated poster translated into Simplified Chinese:
- Single poster with required California and federal notices
- Option to buy your posters with Poster Protect® required updates coverage (See Additional Information tab for details.)
Required California and Federal Employment Notices:
Preorders begin shipping in Late-January
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace (CRD)
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014 - Paid Sick Leave
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Notice to Employees (EDD: UI, DI and PFL)
- California Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA)
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers' Compensation)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (CRD)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Emergency Contacts
- Payday Notice