COVID-19 Return to Work ? NOW WHAT?
Topic: COVID-19 Return to Work ? NOW WHAT?
Speaker: Audrianne Adams Lee, SPHR
Audrianne Adams Lee, President and Founder of HR NETwork, Inc. brings thirty years of human resources experience and expertise from Fortune 500 high-technology and service companies including Marriott, ADP, Epson, and Western Digital. Audrianne has an extensive background and "hands-on" experience in the design and implementation of HR leadership and management training programs that help define leadership role clarification and motivate their employees towards increased business performance. HR NETwork, an HR outsourcing company, was designed to partner with businesses, relieving them of the burden and confusion of the complicated and highly regulated Human Resources systems.
The webinar discusses challenges employers will face as they return employees back into the workplace. Specifically:
- How to Handle Employees Who Don't Return
- Workforce Management in the Time of COVID-19
- OSHA/IIPP Required Update for COVID-19
- What to do when an employee tests positive
- Employee expenses when working remotely
- Employee travel/vacations during COVID-19
- Talking to your employees about racism