Cross Country Mortgage
- 3590 Walnut Ave Long Beach CA 90807
- (323) 774-5848
- Send Email
Monday to Sunday 24/7
I'm a mortgage professional and I want to tell you that owning a home has so many advantages beyond the amazing feeling of having a place to call your own. But it can be very intimidating and stressful not knowing what financial changes you are going to experience now and in the future. There are many components to consider when buying a home which are easy to understand and with the correct guidance, help you maneuver yourself into a confident position and ultimately into your new home.
Whether you're buying your first home, upsizing or simply on the move, there are a variety of mortgage options to get it done. From conventional and jumbo to FHA and VA, we'll discuss the differences and tailor our home financing offerings to your specific situation.
- How do I buy a home? How do I know I am ready?
- I'm worried about committing to a mortgage. What are the advantages over renting?
- What products can I access and why do they help me if I'm curious about taking on a mortgage?
- I've heard as a business owner it is harder to be approved for a home loan? Can I do a bank statement loan?
- I have questions which are very unique to my situation. Where can I ask them?
Mr. Ben Shelbourne
- Phone: (323) 774-5848
- Cell Phone: (323) 774-5848
- Send an Email